Villa Damai Lestari
Villa Damai Lestari "Sustainable Peace" is a unique tropical 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa, nestled away in Seminyak's attractive business district. Villa Damai Lestari is 15 minutes walk from the Petitenget beach, and its world-class surf, picturesque coastline, and sublime sunsets.
With a grand living space and verdant garden, surrounding a revitalizing swimming pool, Villa Damai Lestari offers guests a tranquil and memorable experience, fitting for the "Island of the Gods". Perfect for idling the days away, entertaining family and friends and enjoying the peaceful splendor of Bali.
- Private swimming pool and sunning lounges
- A/C master suite, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, bathtub and shower
- A/C junior suite, queen bed with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Outdoor lounge and bar area
- Massive indoor open plan living area with lounge and modern staffed kitchen, including separate bathroom and shower
- On-call cook and support management
- Free wireless Internet
- Outside laundry service available
- 42" Flat screen TV and satellite cable
- DVD player and modern sound system
Villa Damai Lestari is located in the heart of Seminyak's shopping and dining district, just off Jalan Laksmana (Jalan Kayu Aya), on a small, quiet sub-road. Villa Damai Lestari is a stone's throw from a large selection of stylish cafes and boutiques, and five minutes walk from some of Bali's most popular restaurants (Cafe Bali, Rumours, Trattoria). Villa Damai Lestari is a five minutes drive from Bali's hottest attractions and nightclubs (Hu'u Bar, Ku De Ta, Living Room, etc.), and a thirty minute drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The location is prime in the middle of premium restaurants and boutiques but yet is quiet for its being inside a lane along with local community houses and private villas.
Seminyak is widely regarded as Bali's most fashionable area, and it is close to the renowned Legian, Oberoi, and Semaya hotels. Local transport is inexpensive, and trips can be easily organized to Bali's other prime tourist attractions, including Ubud and Uluwatu, and Villa Damai Lestari is convenient for all of Bali's best shops and pulsating nightspots. From Seminyak, travelers also can easily access Bali's incredible dive sites, sailing cruises, as well as other sports, leisure, and cultural iconography.
Villa Damai Lestari - Villa Rates
Validity: until December 31, 2014
||Villa Rates (USD)
|1 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)
|2 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)
All rates are quoted in US$ per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast for two persons per room
- Daily villa cleaning
- 8 Hours butler service
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personalized check-out service upon departure
All rates are subject to 10% government tax.
- High & Peak Season Period
High season period: July 1 - 31, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 9.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room