Villa Beji is perfectly located for those who enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Seminyak. With an excellent choice of restaurants and cafes, bars, beach clubs and designer boutiques, there is no shortage of entertainment within walking distance of the villa. Close to the beach, shopping Bintang Supermarket and some of the island’s best clubs, this is one of Bali’s most popular areas. The famous Made’s Warung can be reach 5 minutes walking from the villa.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens, with a beautiful private pool, Villa Beji offers 3 spacious bedrooms, catering for up to 5 guests, although extra beds can be requested at an additional cost.
The master bedrooms have king-sized beds with romantic mosquito nets, mini bars, en-suite bathrooms with a shower and bath. One is located on the ground floor, the second is located on the upper level. The upper level is not recommended for children, however there is plenty of space for them to enjoy. The third single room is located in a separate pavilion with a private en-suite bathroom with a shower.
The living spaces surround the large pool and include a large open pavilion with scattered sofas and colorful cushions, perfect for entertaining or chilling out with a book. Cooled with ceiling fans the living area also offers an entertainment system for music or movies any time. A dining area comfortably caters for six people with a fully equipped kitchen leading off the dining room.
The large pool with a soothing waterfall also features a comfortable Balinese bale for relaxing and enjoying quiet time by the pool. Kids will love the pool, the fish pond and will enjoy feeding the fish.
Above is a sundeck with sun lounges surrounded by a beautiful orchid garden, with views across the property and easy access to the pool. With two staff on hand to make you feel at home, Villa Beji offers a great holiday lifestyle in central Seminyak.
Facilities and Features:
- Ground floor master bedroom features a teak king sized bed with a 2 x 2 m latex mattress and mosquito net, wardrobe, mini bar, and en-suite bathroom with outdoor tropical rain shower, bathtub and double wash basin
- Upper floor master bedroom features an antique king sized bed with a 2 x 2 m latex mattress and mosquito net, wardrobe, mini bar, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and double wash basin
- Third bedroom features a single bed with mosquito net, wardrobe, a large desk and separate bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms with Air conditioning, ceiling fan, and safety box
- Open living and dining area cooled with ceiling fans
- Living area with comfortable sofas, LCD TV, DVD Player and sound system
- Dining table seats 6 people
- Wi-Fi Internet access in all areas of the villa
- Fully equipped kitchen with a large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, gas stove, toaster, etc.
- Hot and cold purified water dispenser
- Private swimming pool (3.6 x 9 meters) with waterfall
- Sundeck with 2 sun beds
- Large lounge-by-the-pool pavilion
- Charming fishpond with a fountain and stepping stones at the entrance
- Private parking area
- Return airport transfer (for booking min 3 nights stay)
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- First morning breakfast
- Free internet Wi-Fi connection
- Complimentary mineral drinking water during stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee during stay
- Daily cleaning service
- Housekeeping staff
- Gardener and pool attendant
Extra Services /additional charges:
- Personal laundry & dry cleaning
- Nanny/baby sitter
- In villa spa treatment
- In villa dining chef
- Security guard service